Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sad the end year exams are on monday. i know i shld study bt i dont feel like studying. And this week is really boring. The past few too... Its nothing but the same stuff. Same routine. I did get a "new" phone coz my old one spoiled. Bt its nt new, my sister used it in the pass. but she's real good at taking care of things and it looks brand new.

i feel that the teachers are slacking you know. I mean, its the end of year exams, but yet, theres so little homework. bak in primary school, theres millions of practice papers to do. And i can feel a sense of " i already studied" and can relax. but now theres no homework and i feel so ermm weird for not having homework. its a mixture of fear and nerves. but hey, i juz wanna go to 2e3 next year. i hope that this wish can come true without hardwork.

O yea, i was talking to shi en and kang yu yesterdae. Shi en scammed me.. she make me think that she angry with me den kang yu tell me sae sry den i sae lor. den she was like "hahaha i bluff you one".

yea so i wont write until the end of the exams. even though i will be using the computer. Mabye i would write during the exams but i dont know. depends on my mood. i feel that this post really suked coz there was not anything funny about kang yu that I could write.hope the nxt post will have stuff bout kang yu.

No comments: