Monday, December 21, 2009

Havent posted in 2 weeks? In this 2 weeks nothing happened. But the holidays are ending and I still have a huge number of work i have not done yet.

I have:

- 4 internet quizzes. Its on Ask N Learn. Basically it is the secondary version of lead.

- 1 History essay to write about the Japanese Occupation. Which I have to write 500 words. Which I think is pretty impossible. I'm counting on the point that the teacher will not count the words.

- 1 Geog paper. Normal test like paper. 20 Marks

- 1 Geog project that I have already done but dont think its complete
- 1 Math Paper which consist of 100 questions. 20 pages thick.

Really wondering how I can finish these in 10 days.

I've been spending my time on Farmer Story. Its really fun. Because its MapleStory. Private server. Theres both job and occupation. Example of job is mage and thief. Examples of occupation are nx whore and suckup.

I really like how the admin of FarmerStory give the explanation of the occupation "SuckUp"

Suck Up is a job that sucks. Literally. From your *ahem*.

And the last thing. Today, I realized playing with bubbles is fun. I was washing my hands when a bubble appeared. So I decided to make more bubbles. Did this with soap. I blew one really big. And it did not burst. So I tried to breath from it. You know, like those cartoons. Where the character make a air bubble and go underwater with it. Using the bubble as an oxygen tank. I tried it. And it slowly became smaller and smaller. And then it disappeared. There are 2 bad things from this. Firstly, even with the size of the bubble that I made. It only lasted for 5 seconds. Secondly, after about 20 minutes of trying this. I can smell soap in my mouth. So its like 5 seconds of breathing from it. You will smell soap for 20 minutes. But it's so fun!

School is reopening and I wish that I get new teachers and transfer students.


No comments: