Thursday, May 20, 2010

Got back d results and it was better than what i placed in my "Goals" paper the teacher gave us. Not surprised though, my goals were around C6. But anyways, it was really quite okay, only 1 C and that is Lit. Got 3 A. Home economics, Maths and Sci. Really hoping to get into top 20 this year. If I do get it, imma gonna buy games to reward myself.

NYAA. No idea what it means. Yea, we were supposed to enter 12 entries on our learning. So I entered 3, and slacked until the 2nd last day, and did the rest of the 9. The teacher never checked and insisted that I did not finish it, forced me to stay back. This kind...

Had NAPFA 2dae. Actually, i could have gotten a Gold award. However, due to standing board jump, I only managed a sliver. Im only 8 cm away from a gold. However, still better then expected as I only managed an E last year for inclined pull-ups and got a B this year. Must be all that hand training from playing games.

Maybe i shld start thinking positive. I mean, I've underestimated myself in both exams and in NAPFA. But hey, it feels really good to get higher then my expectation. This comming tuesday gonna have hands-on CSI, hope it would be fun!

Im nw trying to follow this phrase. "Prepare for the worst but hope for the best"

No comments: