Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yep, the holidays will be ending soon and I still have a truckload of homework left to do. Well, maybe not a truckload, but an airplaneload. Gonna have to finish by friday.

During the holidays, I've donated $35+ to Golden Village, what a kind soul. I've watched Ip Man 2, Iron Man 2, Robin Hood, Karate Kid and Toy Story 3. Gonna comment about Karate Kid and Toy Story 3 in this post.

Karate Kid was okay-okay. It's a good movie on a whole but it's a little draggy at times and the ending was too quick. As for Toy Story 3, I regretted going for the 3D one, the 3D effects was not great but the ticket cost me $11, remind me never to watch 3D movies again. The movie was great. The animation was good and the plot was better. Their escape from the childcare was perfect. Although I had never watched Toy Story 1 & 2, my classmates who watched all 3 all said that 3 was better then 1 & 2.

Gonna have malay exams tomorrow and I can't even count to 10. What's worst, I have to report to school at 8.40am, not sure if I can wake up on time. What's even worst, I have to pay $15 just to take the exams, what a joke. I've never paid for any exams other than the PSLE.

Recently, I've been so bored that I started to play Audition and TribalWars again. Hoever, my Audition skills just suck and TribalWars would take me a while to get started.

Anyway, school is starting soon and I do hope that we get to relax at least for the first week, you know, get into the study mode.

No comments: